Monday, June 7, 2010

Rain Rain go Away

This is the scene of my weekend project last week,  but this weekend all it did was RAIN.  My Chiropractic loves it when I do project like this, I helped start a new flower bed for my boyfriends house.  I'm hoping to be out in my flower beds again very soon. -- Chiropractic here I come again.   I know the lawn grew all weekend damn-it  that new grass grows faster than I can cut it.
So I'll have to pray for sun for next weekend getting ready for a Yard Sale at my house.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your
    interview
    .

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete