Friday, September 18, 2009

The ladies are coming today

Today's lunch hour is going to be a design and plan session with some locate ladies, I missed last weeks rug design session being in bed sick.

You know I was down to the City this week for a training session all the good techy stuff is in the City of course and I can't imagine living there anymore. No one says Hello or looks you in the eye walking in a store or along the road and the traffic GOD it's just plain pushy.

Trips to the City just make me enjoying the little things like some older ladies giggling about there rugs and new wool colors to dye probably. Which reminds me I better get cracking on my colors for the purse pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you will have a fun lunch hour with the girls. I always look forward to hearing all the giggles after! haha YES we need to talk about our purse colors. Soon.....

    ReplyDelete