Friday, April 9, 2010

I'm back,, update on a doggie pattern


It's been awhile since I posted so thought I better get at it. Work has been absorbing most of my time and I'm not getting any dying or hooking done and the old saying goes " all work and no play making Corinne a cranky girl "
Anyway thought I'd share the update for a friends hooking project, I'm liking the colors of the throw mat which is a recycled pattern and overall coral background for these dogs personally, well maybe because I picked the backround color out hehehe ..
Have a Happy Weekend everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Another great rug. Thanks for the visit tonight. it was fun to bitch and drink wine for a little while. Nice end to a crazy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet rug! I do love the background color! Great job Corinne! Good to see you back too! Cathy G

    ReplyDelete