Monday, October 5, 2009

Auction Shopping this weekend past

I was at an Auction this Sunday past and didn't plan to buy a thing...... just going to look around ahhh sure and look what I ended up buying this 6 foot high storage cabinet. Along with this cabinet I also found myself a new 'to me' end table solid oak with carved flowers on the sides.

O how I love a day at the Auction.

This cabinet is much smaller than the last one I had packed full of stuff, what's even better? in the photo below it's filled to the top with all my 1/4 Yard Wool Backgrounds, I still have the other shelving units with the swatches and the 1/2 yards and Yard.

But what a spacesaver this one is!!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. Smaller than you described it. Having that large unit gone must change the whole look of your dining room. But keep the door closed when I visit! lol just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more space for more wool, that's the best part.

    ReplyDelete