Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fibre Art Festival's Saturday Hook-In

Today was the Fibre Arts Festival's last day, there was a hook-in at the local Tantramar Theatre. Lynne O'Brien-Lines started the day with her opening speech welcoming everyone to the 2nd Annual Fibre Arts Festival.


On the stage was a collect of local artist's rugs.

I tried to get a photo of the whole room to show the number of people who attended the hook-in.

Several vendors were on-hand to supply the ladies with foundation cloth , yarn, and wool. The girls looked like kids in a candy store. LOL






I decided to go to the hook-in even though I should have stayed home in bed, I've been very sick since Thanksgiving Week but I talked myself into going. I'm glad I did go as I got to meet this sweet lady Donna in the photo above. She's quite the artist and was hooking three times faster than I.




No comments:

Post a Comment